*Beacon HouseSM offers detox programs for alcohol, opiates, sedatives, cannabis, cocaine and methamphetamine. Treatment is a requirement and the length of treatment is determined by medical necessity. Detoxification is the process of removing a toxic substance or substances away from the body, in most cases a result of longtime drug addiction.
Beacon House helps residents detoxify quickly and with as little discomfort as possible, in order to gain the full benefit of counseling and therapy as soon as possible. Upon intake, our Admissions Team will arrange a complete evaluation focusing on medical history, as well as physical history of addiction with our Medical Director. Based on this evaluation if indicated, an individualized detoxification plan will be implemented, to ensure your comfort and safety.
* Residential treatment is a requirement and the length of treatment is determined by medical necessity.
This program includes:
- Initial history & physical evaluation
- Qualified staff monitoring
- Room & board
- Individual case management
- Individual & group counseling
- Medication management
- Discharge planning for long-term recovery
- The length of detoxification will vary depending on factors such as: the type of addiction, history, & length of addiction.