Addiction affects more than the addict. The Beacon HouseSM works to reunite loved ones and assist our clients in their recovery. Our commitment extends to all who have suffered throughout the addiction history. We understand that an addict’s support community needs assistance and guidance when embarking on the journey of recovery with a loved one(s).
Family Support is provided both in primary treatment and ongoing, after treatment is concluded.
- Ongoing weekly family support groups available
- Family Intensive Saturday during treatment helps to develop strategies for supporting your loved one including:
- How to maximize the value of 12-Step meetings
- Identifying ways to help support the addict
- Education about addiction and co-dependency
- Family education centered on opening the lines of communication
- Weekly Saturday workshops for building family communication skills