Your legacy or estate gift will allow Beacon HouseSM; the most established, continually operating residential addiction recovery house in the Western United States, to continue providing our vitally important services for generations to come.
Our team of development and legal professionals can work alongside your trusted advisors, to help design a legacy giving plan that reflects your wishes and requests.
Planned gifts may be made in many ways, but are not limited to:
- In your Will – name Beacon House along with a specific amount, a percentage share, or the remainder
- In your Revocable Living Trust – name Beacon House as the beneficiary of assets
- Real Property – donate directly to Beacon House, or deed ownership to Beacon House and maintain a life estate so you or another may reside there for life
- Life Insurance Policy – name Beacon House as the beneficiary
- Retirement Assets – transfer IRA assets directly to Beacon House or name Beacon House as the beneficiary of assets after death
- Gift of assets that return lifetime income such as a Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Gift Annuities
Please contact your financial advisor, CPA, or estate planning attorney for professional advice. If you have questions about the impact of charitable planned giving, you can reach Executive Director/CEO, Phyllis Meagher at (831) 372-2334 or at email@example.com
Your contributions are tax-deductible per IRS regulations.